These 3-Ingredient BBQ Beef Sandwiches could NOT be easier. They’re super moist and juicy and a family fav perfect for a busy day!
There. How ’bout a loaded, succulent BBQ Beef sandwich in your face? TGI freaking F, friends. I gotta say this weekend can’t come soon enough. It’s been a rough couple of days with my youngest being sick and I’ve been absolutely exhausted. So much that I put one of those mac and cheese cups that the kids like in the microwave and…forgot to put the water in it! Our house has smelled like burnt noodles for the past three days and even though I’ve thoroughly cleaned the microwave, it still smells like charred food every time I cook something in it. Good times.
But one thing has helped me keep my sanity over the past few days. This very recipe. These 3-Ingredient BBQ Beef Sandwiches literally could not be easier to make. In fact, my 3-year-old could make them. Just throw the beef in your slow cooker with some beef broth and cook it slow and low. Run some errands, go to work, clean the house, or watch several episodes of The Bachelor or (my personal fav) Jane the Virgin. Take the beef out, shred it, add your favorite BBQ sauce (our favorite it Sweet Baby Ray’s), and heat the beef for more 30 minutes. Pile it on a hamburger bun with some cheese and you’re DONE!
- 3-lb. chuck roast
- 14.5-oz can beef broth
- ¾ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 6 hamburger buns
- Sliced cheddar or Colby Jack cheese (optional)
- Place roast in slow cooker and pour beef broth over it. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker onto a cutting board and shred beef (I used tongs and a fork).
- Empty broth from cooker and add beef back in. Pour BBQ sauce over beef and toss to coat beef with sauce.
- Cook on low for an additional 30 minutes, or until heated through.