This post has been sponsored Dannon. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Top your breakfast parfait with Homemade Coconut Almond Granola. Packed with crunchy almonds and sweet coconut, it’ll keep you going till lunch and help you conquer the day!
Mornings at our house are beyond crazy. And unfortunately, rushing to get the girls and myself ready for the day leaves little time to prepare a healthy breakfast. So I always opt for quick and easy breakfasts that I can whip up in no time.
One of my go-tos is a yogurt parfait made with Dannon ® single serve Oikos ® Triple Zero Greek yogurt. With no added sugars, no artificial sweeteners, and zero fat, it’s the perfect, good-for-me choice for a busy weekday! Plus, it’s easy to tote as a snack while on the go. Best of all, I love the variety of flavors Dannon offers. I found the Triple Zero single servings at my local Walmart by the refrigerated juices and butters.
The other essential part of my parfait is, of course, granola. I like to skip the store-bought and make my own because it’s so easy—and I know what’s in it. What I love about my Homemade Coconut Almond Granola is that it’s crunchy, nutty, and slightly sweet. It’s the perfect addition to my yogurt parfait, and I like to top it with dried apricots and cranberries for a complete power breakfast that helps me conquer my day.
Sound good? Let me show you just how easy it is to make your own delicious Homemade Coconut Almond Granola. First, gather all your ingredients. I chose the Coconut Crème flavor of yogurt for this recipe because the granola has coconut in it and I’m pretty much obsessed with anything coconut—especially during the summer months!
Store the granola in an airtight container for a delicious, healthy, and wonderfully crunchy addition to your Dannon Triple Zero yogurt. Mix and match flavors and dried
fruit toppings to change it up! You can find everything you need to make your own breakfast parfait at your local Walmart. Make sure to bring this coupon to save on your favorite flavors of Dannon Triple Zero Greek yogurt!
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup sliced almonds (I used all of my 2-oz bag)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a lipped baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add coconut oil mixture to oat mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Stir in sliced almonds. Spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until oats are golden, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent
- Remove from oven, stir in shredded coconut, and allow granola to cool on baking
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 months.