This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #20MinutesToTasty #CollectiveBias
Turkey Meatball Muffin Cups are perfect for holiday get-togethers and so quick and easy to make!
I hope you all enjoyed a safe and happy Halloween! Did you dress up? Dressing up for Halloween is pretty much required at my work, so I went as a Ghostbuster. Who you gonna call? That’s right. 🙂 We also went to a Halloween carnival at my oldest daughter’s school. OMG. SO. CUTE.
But now that Halloween is behind us, it’s time to start thinking about Thanksgiving (crazy how it’s flying by, I know) and get-togethers and memory making with the family. Our family parties always involve carefully planned menus and lots of amazing food—including appetizers and light bites to munch on.
I don’t know if you’re like me, but once November hits, I’m busy planning and preparing for the holidays. So I am always looking for simple meals for my family and quick and easy appetizers to bring to parties. That’s what I love about Farm Rich frozen products. They’re delicious and a snap to make. And using Farm Rich products, you can create semi-homemade meals in 20 minutes or less during the busy holiday season.
To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, I wanted to create a fun holiday-themed appetizer, so I made these cute Turkey Meatball Muffin Cups. Topped with Farm Rich Turkey Meatballs, gravy, and a dollop of cranberry sauce, they’re yummy and reminiscent of everything you love about Thanksgiving dinner.
The Farm Rich Turkey Meatballs are gluten free, juicy, and delicious—and they contain 12-13 grams of protein per serving. I found them at my neighborhood Walmart in the frozen bread/pizza aisle. Farm Rich has a wide variety of appetizers perfect for any occasion, so I also bought some Farm Rich Breaded Mozzarella Sticks to accompany the muffin cups.
Bake them in a 375-degree oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, simmer the cranberry sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. After 10 minutes, remove the muffin cups from the oven and top each with the turkey gravy.
What is your favorite Farm Rich product? Make sure to sign up for the Farm Rich Loyalty Club for exclusive offers, news, promotions, and easy recipes! You can also join the Farm Rich conversation by following @FarmRichSnacks on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and You Tube!
- 12 Farmrich Turkey Meatballs
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup prepared turkey gravy
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice unrolled crescent dough log into 12 equal slices. Place each slice in a muffin tin.
- Make an indentation in each slice with your thumb. Place a turkey meatball in each indentation. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, simmer the cranberry sauce, stirring occasionally.
- After 10 minutes, remove muffin cups from oven. Pour 1 Tbsp of the gravy over the meatballs. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove muffin cups from oven when crescent roll base is golden brown and gravy is set.
- Top each muffin cup with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Using a butter knife to loosen the edges, carefully remove each muffin cup from the pan. Arrange on a serving platter and enjoy!