This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #DipForTheWin #CollectiveBias
Shredded Beef Taco Dip is chock full of beef, beans, corn, taco seasoning, and homemade salsa. It’s easy to make and perfect for any tailgating party!
Ahhh, yes. Feel that? It’s a little moment to breathe after the holly daze. And y’all know what that means? It’s time to put our game faces on. By game faces, I mean grinning ear to ear because it is Bowl Game time! Bowl Game season means tailgating parties complete with fantastic finger foods, delicious dips, and amazing Game Day grub—not to mention tons of team spirit!
Football season is huge at our house, and friends and family often “huddle in” for some serious Game Day eats and treats. And at the center of it all? The perfect companion to any chip—the all-important DIP to tantalize our taste buds and warm us up on a cool night! When I’m dreaming up my Game Day spread, I try to come up with dip recipes that are fast and easy AND will keep my guests coming back for more. The answer, my friends, is this Shredded Beef Taco Dip. It’s dreamy, hearty, and packed with tons of flavor and goodies. We’re talking shredded beef, taco seasoning, black beans, corn, cream cheese, and homemade salsa. Plus, it’s beyond simple to make, thanks to versatile RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies. We adore RO*TEL and often stock up on some as our pre-game prep essentials. After all, RO*TEL tomatoes are must-haves for our chilis, dips, and Tex-Mex finger foods! With juicy diced tomatoes and zesty green chilies, it amps up the flavor and texture of any Game Day dip. Insert victory dance here. 🙂
Now lemmie tell you what makes this Shredded Beef Taco Dip the MVP of any Game Day party spread. If you love nachos with all the fixins, you’re painfully aware that layers and layers of chips means the chips on the top are piled high with cheese, meat, and all the stuff that makes your heart go pitter-patter. But the chips at the bottom of the pile are often (sniffle) bare and boring. The beauty with this Shredded Beef Taco Dip is it takes everything you love to pile on your nachos and transforms it into a creamy, delicious dip that will leave you and your guests scraping the sides of the pan to get the last little bit. It’s perfect for entertaining during a Bowl Game because it’s made in a 13×9″ pan, which means it makes enough for you AND all your guests to enjoy.
Ready to learn how simple it is to make? First, get your ingredients together.
Bake it at 375 degrees until the cheese is melted. Take it out of the oven and get ready to impress with your Dip for the Win! Looking for more Game Day inspiration? Click here for more touchdown-worthy recipes guaranteed to satisfy your guests.
- 2 10-oz cans RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 jalapeno rings (or more, depending on your preference for heat)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- 3 drops hot sauce (optional)
- ¼ cup yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 4 cups cooked shredded beef (homemade or precooked store-bought)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 15-oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can corn kernels, drained (I used Fiesta style, but regular is fine)
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend, Colby Jack, or Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced (optional)
- Combine RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, lime juice, jalapeno rings, cilantro, hot sauce (if using), onion, and garlic in a blender. Pulse until mixture is combined but still slightly chunky.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the RO*TEL mixture, shredded beef, and taco seasoning. Add the corn and black beans.
- Add the cream cheese cubes and stir, cooking until cream cheese is fully incorporated and melted and mixture is creamy.
- Spread mixture into a 13x9" pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions, if desired. Serve with sturdy chips for dipping and enjoy!